Tuesday 8 March 2016

D.A. Carson et al. on Scripture


D.A. Carson (ed.), The Enduring Authority of the Christian Scriptures (Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2016), 1256pp., ISBN: 978-0-8028-6576-2.

My summer holiday reading is now sorted!

As one who benefited enormously from the two volumes edited by D.A. Carson and John D. Woodbridge in the 1980s (Scripture and Truth and Hermeneutics, Authority and Canon), I’ve been looking forward to this collection of essays since I first saw it announced a couple of years back.

It’s not yet out in the UK, but there is plenty to whet the appetite for those who might be interested...

2 comments:

Brett Jordan said...

it's available here... https://www.bookdepository.com/Enduring-Authority-Christian-Scriptures-D-Carson/9780802865762

Antony said...

Thanks Brett – Not long after I posted the entry, I spotted that Book Depository had them in stock, so ordered a copy. I understand IVP are publishing it in the UK, but don’t know when it is due to appear.